upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, February 4
Say what you wanna say posted by Bon
Oooft made it through the week. And hurhur I used to hate it when people said ooft but I find myself saying it quite often.... guess I'm a hypocrite. But anyway, school is good (Y). Still haven't had a proper 3Ueng class yet hah.. Oh and had first PE prac, played volleyball :). OH SPEAKING OF, I made the knockout volleyball team 8) YAAAAAY !
Hohoho... in maths == [disliking maths... :/] Ch4n says "point" like "porn" so it's like, "what is duh porn?", "I haven't made my porn" and "sex of porn" when she was trying to say sets. Zzz yeah. Still doing freaking revision farout. But did learn a bit a of locus. But other classes [M1 D:] are doing limits? I DON'T EVEN FREAKING KNOW what it is. For shame. I am disappoint ):.
I really don't have anyone in my classes... which is good [being optimistic !] because then I don't get distracted as much and I do better. But it's still crap, because I feel like I've spent 0 time with my bros and hoes. D: Do we get rearranged classes next year...?

I WANT TO WATCH DREAM HIGH !!!
5:27 PM