upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, February 2
If I had a type the baby it would be you
posted by Bon
AHHHH I HAVE NO TIME TO BLOG ANYMOREZ D: LET ALONG WATCH MY SHOW OH CRAP NOOOOO. I'm doing all my homework, but my years of lack of practice of this is FAILING ME ! And I take so goddamn long. ! And my bs skillz aren't highly honed ! And !!!! I AM SUFFERING FROM WITHDRAWAL !! I NEEEEED MY SHOWS ! And I go through my day like, if something interesting happens I immediately think, I'M GONNA BLOG ABOUT THAT ! And make a mental note, so if things are happening but I don't blog, my mind becomes filled with all this shit ! D: and eventually inevitably I will forget so I will keep fretting trying to remember and just ALKSJDLAKJD D:
Anyway. Happy Lunar New Year ! Not Chinese New Year because ever think about the other countries that also have this tradition? Yeah. Well tonight, just had a massive dinner. And I say just, because came home from basketball at like, 9. Basketball was so hot gosh ): Oh but we won :D..
I forgot what else I have to blog about..
Oh . Skins. I find that you have to watch it the day. it comes out because otherwise all the links are taken down. So I was totes devo when just then I tried to load my link that I opened yesterday but didn't get around to actually watching and it was unavailable. Gosh i don't have the time to find a working link D:.
TOO HOT TO THINK. Even with the aircon.
10:03 PM