upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, February 6
Always I wanna be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony posted by Bon
I have some sort of insect bite on the side of my butt T^T. It hurts when I lean onto it, and because I can't really sit still in my chair, I often lean side to side and I bump it. D: I discovered it 2 days ago but it still hasn't gone down, despite my putting miracle cream onto it [THIS MIRACLE CREAM WORKS FOR FREAKING EVERYTHING ! !] so what if it's poisonous ?! D:>

In other news, I have discovered the wonders of tumblr 8).:
 I WANT THIS CAKE !!!!
Wow you can seriously get lost there for hours D:

Crapsticks gotta do duh English..

PS: ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK !! D:
11:28 AM