upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, January 27
You got your high brow posted by Bon
Gosh it's so muggy I woke up today half dying in my blanket. I totally wouldn't not had a blanket at all, but it feels weird and I need to cover at least a little part of me with a blanket. Unfortunately the thinnest blanket on my bed was still very thick and I'm just too damn lazy to get another one. So I died.

OH BUT ANYWAY, I drew a picture. GUESS WHO ?!:
err Yes. The hair I kinda RQed halfway into because guailo hair is considerably not as easy to shade as the very straight black hair that Asians all seem to have. And their noses are much different. Oh, and the jacket was a bitch [can you tell it's leather? 8)]. And... don't quite wanna post up the original here because comparisons will make mine seem :/ so for those who are curious, here it is. :)
9:32 AM