upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, January 15
We all do terrible things posted by Bon
Guess what I've been doing all day? Watching Greys, and reading something that makes me smile like a dumbnut. At the same time :). This thing that makes me smile. It's ridiculous, I start reading, and the immediate next second I find myself grinning as big as the Cheshire cat. And the I check myself, look around me and switch to something else. And then I go back to reading and immediately go back to grinning 8). This shall be my happymaker. Just like I have a crymaker. Hurhurhur 8D.
I can't really watch something without multitasking at the same time. And a lot of the time, I start something, and then only barely not finish it for a long while, during which I start something else, and then finally come back and finish it. LIKE STAR WARS gosh I just have the last movie left, but now that I started Greys, I don't think I shall be watching it soon.. :/
Why yes, TV shows do dictate a large portion of my life, how did you know?
BY THE WAY, I am a huge ass shipper of Burke and Yang 8) 8):
Yang: So you really wanna know me?
Burke: There is nothing you could reveal about yourself that I wouldn't wanna know.
I am Preston Burke. A widely reknown cardiothorasic surgeon. I am a professional, and more than that I am a good and kind person. I am a person that cleans up behind myself, I am a person that cooks well. And you, you are an unbelievable slob, a slovenly, angry intern. I am Preston Burke, and you, you are the most competitive, most guarded, most stubborn, most challenging person I have ever met. And I love you. What the hell is the matter with you that you won't just let me?
..Well gosh, that second one there is a bit douche reading over, but it was so good acted out...
And, Patrick Dempsey. Before when I heard people going on about him, I'd be like, "really..?" But now, I can see where they're coming from hahaha.. Although McSteamy is greater.
I should stop talking about shows... but my brain is quite empty.
10:41 PM