upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, January 18
To the window, to the wall posted by Bon
You know my laptoppy that won't stop whirring? Well the whirring got on my nerves so I tried shutting it down, but it kinda screws up a bit when it whirrs so I forced shut it down, as in held down the off button. But the the need to watch Greys arose, and because that very laptoppy is my watch stuff on laptoppy, I turned it on again, and the whirring continued, BUT EVEN WORSE is that it went into startup repair and I tried cancelling, but "The current repair operation cannot be cancelled" T^T. And "This might take over an hour to complete" but I'm tired and I wanna sleep D:

Oh something interesting. At the place I go to get monies, one of the little kiddies in the class I was supervising made it into SM apparently :O:O AND SHE MET SS501 THE JEALOUSY !! But the thing is, she's not pretty. Not even cute. She's big. And her voice is deep. So I wonder how she'd make it........ I'm not mean. Not mean at all >>>>>> okay sorry. BUT YEAH apparently she will do her training in Australia or something, because she can't go to Korea.... AND SHE SAW SHINEE D:> D:> But yeah, we had a nice little chat about K-pop stuff hawhawhaw..

AND I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED CHUCK ! D: Because I only turned on my computer at like, 8, and my net is still being a bitch >:O
11:27 PM