upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, January 12
Peas and carrots
posted by Bon
Weeeeeelll, yesterday I didn't blog. BONNIE YOU HYPOCRITE ! Yeah I didn't because I felt like having my 500th post be written over a whole day and write down every thought that occurs to me and deserves to be written down 8D.
Well the night before last, after I wrote that post about dreams and Inception, I laid in bed wondering about deep stuff like the meaning of life hahaha. Although shallowly. Like, I was wondering, why don't we just live in dreams? Why do we even live in the real life? Why are we doing what we're doing? We go to school to be smart so we can get a good job so we could earn good money, so we can buy awesome stuff and be happy, and buy a big house and be comfortable. So the main 2 reasons for living are happiness and comfort. Then why not just live in the dream, where you can create happiness and comfort? Where you can make 2+2=5? Where you are pretty much god? [in a nonsacreligious way !] Because we need the other factors, like human relations, and conflict, to make our lives interesting. If everything was just fine and dandy, life wouldn't be as good. Perspectives would be changed, that happiness would just be the ordinary feeling and there would be no idea that is was a good feeling. We wouldn't cherish it. We wouldn't know we were in comfort because discomfort is never experienced. Thinking about what makes you happy, would it be nice to have that all day every day? The only reason it causes happiness is because it's special. So if you take away the speciality of it, would it still cause such happiness?
Last night watch HARRY POTTER and you know the pensieve [sp?] the thing where you store your memories and stuff...? It is used to unclutter your thoughts right? So how does it work, would it be like spare harddrive? In that you transferred your thoughts from your mind [the computer harddrive] to a pensieve [an external harddrive]. So would that mean that once you stored your memory into a pensieve, you wouldn't be able to access it in your brain? Like someone would say to you "OH MAN you remember when ...." and you would be like "HUH WHAT ?". That wouldn't be that handy.. But then maybe you use the pensieves as backup storage in case you forget ? But then how in the goober would that unclutter your mind? THEN THEREFORE, pensieves are pointless, apart from the fact that other peoples can intrude on your memories by dunking their heads in.......
Started watching Forrest Gump again last night. Was halfway before I felt extra sleepy and went to bed. Continued today, and let me just say, I still love it. It is such a good movie, in a stupid way. Perfect for me hurhurhur.. it's so sweet. And I love the subtle comedic elements :) the ones that don't necessarily make you crack up, but make you smile a small smile instead. Something that Coach Carter didn't have. See Coach Carter just targetted the emotional aspect..... Oh and it had been bothering me for a while, because I was thinking that young Forrest Gump was Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle. And I confirmed it hawhaw. And, HOW THE HELL DID HE RUN FOR 3 years, 2 months, 14 days and 16 hours ?! I love it :) I also still love all those news clips on the TV in he backgrounds to set the context and everything :) I still love it lots and lots 8)
He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
I cried at that point. Ahhhhhhh I love this movie <3 <3
Damunuh my net died and I can't go and fix it because my mother is in the study like a dragon and I can't get to fix the router because I'm meant to be working not on the computer... so maybe I should actually work. You know, recently I had a nightmare about my math class...:/
TRYING TO WATCH Man From Nowhere now, but ASDF the subs that came with the movie in the file I downloaded failed, so I went looking for another sub, but that was timed differently, and then another subs was in gibberish, and onto finding my third set of subs now. Wish me luck (Y) Zzzz that one just then was the same as the original one. Alright next..... zzzzzz that was the same as well. How very not cool. I guess I'll just have to re-download the movie in another version to match the subs that actually worked..... :/ IN THE MEANWHILE, Greys or My Girlfriend is a Gumiho? Greys it is :)
OH YEAH, I watched 2 episodes of Dexter yesterday in hopes of catching up. But 2 was the most I could stand. It is quite disturbing..... this is weird because I don't usually get disturbed, but why do I find Dexter disturbing ? TOO MANY BOOOOOBIES ! Hmmm I remember watching in mebbe year 8? and I wasn't disturbed...? Or maybe that's because I was watching one ep each day.
OH RIGHT ! I still have stuff downloaded I haven't watched yet heheh. YAY !
Oh gosh I was scared for a chicken, my laptop overheated so I forced shut down but I forgot I had this open, and because my internet was dying and on and off.. But yeah, I restored Friefox and it was half of what I had written so I was like ALKSJDOIASOKNSA NOWAY I CAN'T PULL THAT KIND OF SHIT FROM MY ASS AGAIN !! So I checked my drafts and phewph there it was ahhh gosh I love Blogger and its automated save hawhawhaw.
Today is the 12th. Which also means the day of SHINEE'S CONCERT ! Ahhhhh I am soo completely devo that I did not get a ticket and cannot see them D:. Lol I love them heaps.. Hurhur I can tell each of their voices apart. Of which I am quite proud. Although, their voices are quite distinct.... Only 3 groups come to mind for which I can do this with - SHINee, Bing Bang and F. Cuz. Big Bang because it was the first K-pop group I listened to. Because I got into K-pop from Wedding Dress and googling led me from Taeyang to Big Bang so........ And F.Cuz because it is my latest big love hahaha :). I STILL WANNA SEE SHINEE !!
Watched some Dexter because I actually wanna get up to date !! And WOAH... but yeah 8)
Whoop off to cook some vegies....
Man I am a BOSS at cooking those vegies hahahaha they tasted goooooood.hehe (:
Aaanyway, speaking of K-pop before, I am quite loving MBLAQ's new album. Their songs before weren't that great...... but now, 8D. And MIR ! :O.
So yesterday, I went to earn some more monies, and taught that same little girl again. Except I had already gone through the stuff we were meant to go through, the day before, so this lesson we just chatted hahaha. Money well spent, little girl's mother 8). Nahh, but we also went through a paper that didn't have answers for half of it so... LOL but anyway, we chatted about her school and her friends and how one of her friends is going out with this boy, and how she likes this boy, and how there's this boy she hates. It was cute :).
ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOTE, Just finished Man From Nowhere. FREAKING TANKASS MOVIE I LOVE IT !!! Omgsh Won Bin is quite hot, he's in a suit most of it 8D 8D. And facial hair doesn't really look good on Asians, but he just makes it work. Except, before, when he was always mentioned on allkpop as being like, ultramega hot, I didn't see it. So I guess it's part of the character. BUT OMFG SOOO GOOD ! Ahhhh the fight scene, he was so freaking boss and then the duel EPIC !! And it had me crying countless times. In fact I can't count the times because I would almost be done crying when they hit me with another cry. !! Wow. When I read the synopsis, I was like wtf-ing and wondering why the eff it was so talked about, BUT NOW I SEE THE LIGHT. Despite the ending being quite predictable and :/. I want to say one of my favourite movies, but it seems I'm accumulating those so much recently that I just like everything. But I honestly completely LOVE this movie !! Hmmmm this is weird. When I feel like a movie, I don't reach for a chick-flick, I tend to go towards the action. And chick-flicks don't make it onto my favourites list. The Notebook doesn't really do it for me [BLASPHEMY !]..... and I only like Mean Girls because it is so damn quotable. I like the fight scenes and things blowing up. BUT ALL IN ALL, MAN FROM NOWHERE IS FREAKING AWESOME !!!!!
And on that note, I shall end my 500th blog post :)
11:21 PM