upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, January 9
Keep your head down posted by Bon
I have spent the day catching up on my K-pop news lol and after reading 30 or so pages, I AM DONE ! 8D. This included watching a good couple of MVs, and downloading some albums. Oh the feeling of satisfaction is overwhelming :D. OH YOU REMEMBER HOW AWESOME F.Cuz - Wanna Be Your Love MV was? I watched their live performances and still couldn't stop smiling. Ahhhhhhhhhh I think I found my dance to learn. Although it is kinda very... :/. So I'll learn some SHINee as well hahahahahaha :)
I spent last night catching up on my shows until 2AM..... I have to say, Cougar Town is one of my favourite shows. I love how every ep there's like, a deep message, and I love how all the characters are so different and unique. And I love how the setting is a bright sunny neighbourhood. And yeah. It's great. I find myself looking forward to each ep, like just last night, I was busy while all the downloads were downloading, and only when they had all finished did I get around to watching. And I had a choice of BBT, Rules of Engagement, Modern Family and HIMYM to choose from among the half hour shows, and I immediately opted for Cougar Town. :) Yes it is great.
Hahaha... it is slightly ridiculous how freaking addictive QWOP is T^T. I spent a good portion of today playing it. I am proud to say I can make 25m consistently 8) lol. I am awesome.

I seriously cannot wait for school to start don't shoot me.
3:58 PM