upandaway
V.5
Friday, January 14
I love your smile
posted by Bon
...it's just that I like the look of number 500 too much to make it change. Nah I opened a new blog last night, but I totally forgot about it. :/
I have an ulcer on the gum underneath my front bottom incisor. T^T pains like a little bitch and I can't brush my teeth properly. How very awesome. And I keep licking it to check on it. Which reminds me of a quote from Fight Club uhh... "like that cut on the roof of your mouth that would heal if you'd just stop tonguing it." Or something like that.
Spend the lovely day out with Amelia and Anu :) it was lovely. We talked and walked around so much my feet hurt. And 2 warm woolly jumpers to prepare for the winter for $5. Five dollars. FIVE buckeroonies. For 2 jumpers. I love sales. :) And white chocolate ice-cream <3
Coffee lollies are freaking annoyingly addictive. There should be no logical reason why the taste of coffee should be nice, I mean it's bitter yet sour, with only the slight hint of sweetness. But it just is. It is nice. I remember in year 7 or something when I went to China, before I knew the wonder of coffee, in my cousin's shop there was a shotglass full of roasted coffeebeans. And I smelt it and it was delicious. I wouldn't mind a shotglass full of coffeebeans in my room for me to smell whenever.....
Gosh it's so hot in my room... oh yeah! I closed my window last because the cicadas chirping didn't let me sleep ==;. I hate summer. I cannot wait for winter. OH AND I cannot believe I've had yonks to mention this, but I still haven't, but I sleep on the other side of the bed in summer that all the other seasons. Not left and right side, but my head at the foot of the bed different side. I find it more comfortable for a reason. I think it's because the window is there so I get more wind. ^^;. And then on top of that, I got new bedsheets as well as a new pillow, so I would believe that the normal side of sleeping would be totally completely different. O.O
Watching Greys now hurhur. I quite like the Asian and Black couple. Quite. Damunuh. Why do I find Burke ... sexy? lmfao. >.>. Uhhh.. and O'Malley [sp?] kinda pisses me off. I love Izzy 8)
But now, I'm serious, I just tried to stop chain eating those coffee lollies, but the taste just kingers in my mouth but it just isn't enough of the taste, so I just want another one. Those clever assholes :'(..
It's been too long.
9:30 PM