upandaway
V.5
Monday, January 10
I listen to my heart beat one by one
posted by Bon
Hello my dearests 8). Today was great. In that I got out of the house. Although I wasn't in the house all of last week... BUT ANYWAY, I went to earn some of the $$BIGBUCKZZ$$ hahah just kidding. Wow I am ultra lame aren't I? Went to the little kiddies educationing place [uhhh... that sounded very ped.] from 1 - 6. Which means. I GET MONIES !. Going 1 - 6 again tomorrow and again on Thursday.. I am quite happy :)
So you know how I don't have a life? WELL I DO NOW ! Since I went out and bought one. :/ can't take a picture because it is attached to my phone, and YES, I do take my pictures with my phone now. Hahaha.... for those of you still wtf-ing, think. ... Mario. :D
BTD, uhh I mean btw, INFINITE IS THE AWESOMEST ! 8D
OH I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO MENTION HOW I had an insanely awesome dream last night. An insanely awesome dream involving flower-lined paths, a huge bright smile, shouting with no ounce of care or embarrassment, an awkward turtle, leather jackets and..... KUNG FU !. It was beautiful. And it actually had an end. As in not an abrupt one from me waking up. In fact, I woke up and then thought about stuff and stumbled upon the memory of this dream and was like, heeeyyy, this didn't actually happen, it was all a dream. Ahhh I wish we could live in our dreams.. [INCEPTION !]. But no, wouldn't it suck hardcore if our lives right now were in actual fact a dream? [INCEPTION !]. Hahaha.... this reminds me of a book I read in my childhood, that I LOVED hmmm I think it was called Danika and the Underworld. I loved this book so much that I borrowed it once, read it and returned it, and the another separate time, I came across it in the library again and recognised it and remembered I loved it so I borrowed it again, and read it all again immediately when I got home. I remember. ANYWAY, this book was about the girl Danika who accidentally got flushed down the toilet, and ends up in the Underworld, which it pretty much the land of dreams where a lot a crazy stuff happens. Like her guide around the Underworld was a Ken doll. BUT WHAT MADE ME THINK ABOUT THIS just now, is that in the Underworld, the dreams were of boring stuff like our day today. As in, the people in the Underworld would dream about sitting in a maths lesson, or stoning in front of a computer. SO WOULDN'T IT SUCK if our lives now were actually a dream. Lmfao. Wouldn't it suck to Inception in the Underworld ?! Ahhhh Inception. What a delicious idea. As in.. the idea of creating lucid dreams, not incepting an idea.. is delicious. But yeah. Whoever thought of the idea is a freaking genius because I HAVE COME TO NOTICE how absolutely true all of the points are. And dying to wake up, what an insanely dangerous concept. O.O And the projections......... I never see any faces in my dreams. And I don't happen to remember any of the projections' faces. And when the projections turn to attack. Hmm I guess that's why dreams are like, running away from attackers and stufff..... OOH COME TO THINK OF IT ! My insanely awesome dream I had last night, all of the people in it seemed to be looking at me O.O probably because it was so insanely awesome it was ridiculous and had no chance of happening in real life so the projections knew it was a dream... but I wasn't afraid, that's why the lack of care when I shouted... Hmm. This in interesting..Lol after I watched Inception, I rewatched the end of the episode of Community where they were discussing it, and I had skipped before in case of spoilers, BUT I STILL DON'T GET IT WTF ?!
Oh and that above paragraph was an edit into this entry Because I didn't want to start a new post, because my next post would be my 500th, and I don't want my 500th post to highlight my lunacy. :)
9:58 PM