upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, January 8
I don't need a thing posted by Bon
HI GUYS I'M BACK I KNOW YOU MISSED ME :)

WANNA BE BORED BY MY RECOUNT OF ROADTRIP TO ADELAIDE ?!?! because it was pretty fracking boring. But now I get to say I've been in Adelaide. And I can say I've been in 4 different states of Australia in 4 days. Because that's how hardcore we drove. Pretty much the last week I spent in the backseat of a 7 seater, which means my legs were like, dead. T^T. But it was alright interesting I guess... lol my bro and I took ironic luvos at each of the destinations. BUT UNFORTUNATELY as I was a noob at my phone, I accidentally erased my SD card after the first destination, at which the picture were AMAZING so I am quite devo. WANT THE RECOUNT ?! ALRIGHT !

Left the house at like, 3pm on 2nd, Canberra bound to meet with the other family we were going on this roadtrip with. On the road, watched Coach Carter, WHICH WAS FREAKING AMAZING ! I have to say it is my second favourite movie [still after Forrest Gump. I derno, maybe I'm just holding Forrest Gump ultra high in my mind but it isn't really that great...? I gotta watch it again sometime soon..] BUT YEAH. It was so emotional :') I cried 3 times. I loved it. Based on a true story :). Arrived in Canberra at like, 6, explored their new house and stuff, had dinner and chatted. Lol the kid, James, likes Twilight lmfaolmfao we saw the New Moon and Eclipse books on his shelf and gave him heaps of shit hahahaha. OH AND this was the family we go on roadtrips around China with as well, like in 2007 we went Sichuan and JiuZhaiGou [sp?] with them. And start of 2010 went Yunnan with them. BUT YEAH. Then drove around Canberra, came back, showered and slept. OH AND BEFORE WE SLEPT watched some tv and there was this BOLLYWOOD FILM !! From what I watched it was about and arranged marriage, but the friend of the chick said the guy was gay to help her get out of the marriage, but turns out the chick liked the arranged guy, so stuff went down. HAHA. It was the way it was delivered that was hilarious. Kinda like:
Friend: Back in America, there was someone else in his life, who he left to come here and marry blablah.
Father of the chick: Oh what is the name of this woman so I can something something.
Friend: Michael.
Father of the chick: Michael? But here, Michaels is a man's name...
Friend: It is in America too..

LOLOL..Played a round of poker, because the dad of friend learnt it recently during their stay in Sydney in our house heheheh... THEN we slept.

But yeah aaaaaaanyways. Next day, 3rd, left for Melbourne. On the way stopped at some submarine thing, and overheard someone on the phone saying "arse" but said it as "ayrse". Cracked up quite a bit. Arrived in Melbourne maybe at around 5ish? Walked around the city. Kept saying "OMG LOOK IT'S CHONNY !" but never actually spotted Chonny :'(. Had dinner in the city, then drove to our hotel in Geelong. We then drove to the waterfront and walked down a jetty. it was very cold. SCORE ! And I say that because right now I am freaking steaming it's so hot T^T. After that, went back to the motel, watched some Bear Grylls, showered, then slept.
4th. Breakfast had some congee, then back into the car. Drove to Mt Gambier along the Great Ocean Road. Although I didn't really check the sites because I was sleeping.... But yeah. Pitstopped at some town I forget the name of.. wait I think it's like, Apollo Bay or something, and bro, James and I went walking along the shops. I was craving some candy so bro bought me a bag of red licorice 8). Had never tried it before then, and it was pretty nice. Had lunch at a park and then back into the car.. THEN, stopped at the 12 Apostles and checked them out. Then drove to the motel in Mt Gambier with an indoor heated pool, and was tote about to go schwimming when the rentals decided to go check out the town instead. Drove down the streets with some really pretty classical looking houses, wouldn't mind living there, to the actual Mt Gambier. Although technically we were already on it. Mt Gambier is this extinct volcano. So we drove to the top. And there were 2 lakes, a blue on and a green one. The blue one was in the mouth of the volcano and was so freaking blue because of the volcanic limestone or something lining the edge is an extremely good natural filter because it is highly porous and has high permeability. The water in this blue lake was actually the town's drinking water. And then the green lake was kinda ... ==;. BUT around these lakes was a really nice big park, and heaps of people were taking evening strolls and jogs. On the drive back to the motel, my bro was complaining about being freaking hungry, and people were commenting on how there was no more salt packets to put in the congee in the morning. So we bought some KFC 8) and back at the motel we ate that. THEN we decided to go to the pool, but it was already past 9 and it had closed ):. So we played poker instead. LOL EPIC POKER STORY: My dad against the other family dad. My dad had J5 suited, the other dad had pocket aces. Flop was K, A, 10. Other dad gradually pushed to all in, my dad calling. The bridge was a 4 and the other dad was like pshhh yeah I got this easy bro. BUT THEN THE RIVER WAS A QUEEN LMFAOLMFAOLMFOALMFAOLOLOLOLOL !! Hahaha we gave him shit for ages 8) Yeahh... he RQed after that, and we all went to sleep.
Next day, 5th, drove to Adelaide. Stopped at a town called KINGSTON SOUTH EAST and found this shop which were selling crabs at a freaking nice price, so bought a couple to try out, and they were SO GOOD ! so we went back and bought some more. And just sat outside the shop smashing crabs with the mallet we borrowed, and ripping off shells with our hands. It was like free advertisement, and I swear, when we first was there, there was like no one, and then as we were eating, more and more cars piled in. Wait, photo of how much we ate..

THEN next stop was HAHNDORF, where the dad of other famiry used to work [have I mentioned that they used to live in Adelaide?] anyway, this was a German town and we just walked down the streets, occasionally checking out stores, and it was here that I first dropped my phone T^T. Or rather, my bro made me drop my phone.
Bro: Hey Bonnie wanna piggyback me?
Me: No.
Bro: Okay. *freaking jumps on me*
What. A. Retard... THEN ON THE WAY, we stopped at some fruit farm to PICK SOME STRAWBERRIES 8D. I got free entry because I lied and said I was 14 hohohoho.. But yeah, the lady said not to eat on the farm but being Asians, we disregarded that and ate our hearts out. You know how I am quite repulsed by deformed stuff? Well, strawberries are prone to misshapenness so I was sorta in hell in that every so often I'd flinch from the strawberry patch because I saw a whacked up fruit. But then, MY PUNNET WAS THE PRETTIEST ^O^ heheh.

The tiny really red strawberries are so freaking sweet, not the big ones.. Also in the shop, there were jams and sauces pretty cheap, and I got my mother to buy a jar of tartare sauce [remember maybe in 09 how I was raving about it ?!] and a tiny jar of hot mustard because I was curious as to what it was like... my bro said it was white man wasabi hahah. Then back to the car.. after a bit arrived at the house of a friend of the other family, at which we would be staying. Met up also with our cousin [who I have to admit I don't particularly like... :/] and went out for dinner.... and then to the city of Glenelg [palindrome :O] and walked down the streets and down a long jetty into the middle of the ocean. The wind was so cold ! :D 8). Then went back and showered and slept. Although, more poker was played. A similar instance occured where there were trip Js, but a straight won. Lol.
Next day, 6th, went into the city of Adelaide. Walked around a lake, and my bro being a retard was like "OMGSH I WANNA GO PEDDALBOATING !" and so my parents indulged him and into a peddalboat the three children went. And my bro got jipped he was stuck with the steering lolol. But yeah. On the lake there were swans and bro steered us towards the swans and was like CATCH IT ! And there was a huge spurt of water, so we were like :O LET'S GO THROUGH THAT so we did and got soaked. So early in the morning. Spent the rest of the day drying off my ass heh.. Yeah then, just walked around the city. Then went into Chinatown, and had yumcha with friends of the other family. The NAIWONGBAO was so goddamn delicious 8) Pity only ordered 2 steambowls of 3 so I could only have 1 T^T. Didn't want to ask for more because very awkward... But yeah. After that, the mothers went shopping for groceries for dinner tonight and I DROPPED MY PHONE ! T^T. Then went home and had dinner. AFTER WHICH, we went to the beach. Actually only the Chang famiry went to the beach, the other dad went to visit an old friend and dragged James with him. At the beach I just waded and watched little kiddies skim rocks. Bro checked out some beach volleyballers, and asked me to be his partner so he could play but I didn't want to because I'd be embarassed ==;. Bro joined me in the wading and skimmed some rocks himself, and was like to me, here lemme teach you to skim rocks. And I was like, nigger please I know how, and skimmed some rocks too. It is strangely addictive, skimming rocks. I think I beat my bro 8). After a bit there was no one else in the water so we went and joined the parents in sitting on the sand... and then went back to the car. BUT WAIT on the way back, there was this street performer so we stopped and watched for a bit. She was hilarious. She did stuff like juggling, but her presentation was frigging funny. She cracked heaps of jokes, a lot of them were dirty haha, and was all friendly and everything that you couldn't help but smile and laugh and join in. :). Then back to the house we went, showered, and slept. No poker occurred.
Next morning woke at 5 for the long drive back. It was just sitting in the car all day, with occasional pitstops at BPs during which I would make the most of it and be the last back in the car. Arrive in Canberra at like, 8. Unloaded the other family's stuff from the car, had a nice filling dinner, and then drove back home. Slept all the way. Arrived home at 12somthing, showered, and then reveled in the delicious feeling of my own bed and slept.

Who the hell read all that? You must really love me :)

Shitballs it's so dry I just got a nosebleed T^T.... and then it stops once I get my nose plug all rolled up and ready. ==;

IN OTHER NEWS, TV SHOWS ARE BACK YAAAAAY !
5:44 PM