upandaway
V.5
Monday, January 31
Hold it against me
posted by Bon
First Day Back :)
WELL IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME SEEING EVERYONE'S BEAUTIFUL FACES AGAIN, IN WHITE SHIRTS FOR THE FIRST TIME !! AHHH THE MORNING MADE ME SO HAPPY GOSH GOLLY IT WAS INCREDIBLE HAHAHA :D
Hmmm my timetable's not too great, in my opinion. I'm only happy with one teacher, and everyone I've asked are in none of my classes wtf? T^T. Oh well shall be an optimist and say more chances to make new friends :). That's right, I am going to be an optimist this school year. A good hardworking optimist. That get good marks.
Peer support ! ADRIAN YOU DOGGED ME WITH NO NOTICE ! >:O. Anyway, apparently I lost a kid along the way..... BUT YEAH, I am a really awkward person ahhah.. and I think I kinda made it awkward on my kiddies ><. Yeah.... but they are so shy ! The girls sat on one side of the bench and the guys sat on the other. To be expected I guess, because we may have been like that in our awkward developing stage. So we tried getting the sides to mingle and that seemed to be... successful? Well you know how every group inevitably has an obnoxious annoying one? Well, only this guy seemed to give us trouble. OH AND, we did that adjective that starts witht he same letter with our name activity, and one of them wrote jocund. JOCUND of all words. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ?! Hmmm this is ridiculous, but I am pretty sure I knew what that word meant before in year 6. So I guess it's just time for their fresh freakishly filled to the brim minds to start leaking out their knowledge. Wow that sounded slightly morbid for some reason.
Recess I went to get my laptoppy fixed, but it seems that I have to get a new harddrive, which means I WILL LOSE ALL MY K-POP NOOOOOOOOOOO D:. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is terribles ): I am very very sad. .. Cheer up Bonnie Chang, it's all good you have a one stop site to download them all again, and just a bit of time consuming editting that's all, and you're back one track. Chill chill chill Kim Jong Il. HAHAHA 8)
Double maths had Chan.. she was very weird. Spent a lot of the lesson time guessing the nationality of us ==. And she made mistakes. On the board. Quite a few. And you know how it's awkward to tell a teacher they're wrong...? No? Well it is.. So quite a bit of dibs-not-ing occurred. Dibs-not-ing also occurred for the one asking her if she knew Peter Chao. Because she sounded like him. ==.
PE ! Well quite a bit of writing took place. There's not going to be as much prac as I thought.. There maybe might not be a ski camp ?! D: All we need are numbers, so WHO NOT DOING PE FEELS LIKE GOING ?! !!!
First free ever. It felt.... unproductive. Because I only brought the one exercise book to write everything I needed for the first day, because I found it illogical to bring more... so there was no point doing my homework because I'd just copy it out again... SO I read a magazine 8). And I have come to realise that I am freaking behind with everyone learning differentiation and crap like that D:>..
Bro drove us home. He drove us to school in the morning too 8D. OH I HAVEN'T MENTIONED HOW HOT TODAY WAS GOSH, although I probably don't need to... but maybe it's be good to for me to read if I feel like it in the future and relive this day exactly as it was..
AND I'VE DONE ALL MY HOMEWORK ! :D
I TELL YOU WHAT'S REALLY ANNOYING ?! WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "OH I HAVE A QUESTION, NO IT'S AN IDEA. NO WAIT MORE LIKE A PLAN" AND DON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS !!! D:
10:32 PM