upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, January 9
Good words posted by Bon
AHHHHHHHH HOW COME IT SEEMS LIKE NOBOHDAY BLOGS ANYMORE ?! I've been refreshing my dashboard maybe once every 10 minutes in the hopes of reading all about your lives because I don't have one, BUT NO UPDATES POP UP D: . But seeeeeerialously, I am mega bored. I spent my afternoon organising my TV shows lolol and only just finished. I counted on sidereel how many shows I follow, and apparently it's 30. BUT TO BE FAIR ! a lot of them are finished and some of the take breaks at different times, and some got cancelled and stuff.... so I end up with only 12 a week. NOT BAD AT ALL EH ?! I should start to cut down for the start of the serious years, but....... it's so hard ! Kinda like.... err yeah.

AWWW check this out: HONGKI HONGKI !!!
What the ultra cute ?! Ahhhh he's singing the song he sang in You're Beautiful omgsh dying from the aegyo hahahaha. BY THE WAY did anyone notice how freaking CUTE Minho was near the beginning, rocking back and forth with his aegyo smile ?!?! 8D 8D
..... aaaaaaaand downloading Man From Nowhere. VERY EXCITE !
1 LITRE OF TEARS IS JAP ?! FKEN RAGEQUIT ! Gonna watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho instead. ^^
It seems like the K-pop fandom is taking over my laiffff O.O...
How awesome 8)
10:21 PM