upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, January 29
Don't be a negatron posted by Bon
Gosh that Kia Optima commercial pisses the hell out of me. The one how it's just the car slowly rotating, with a voiceover in monotone, bragging about how it doesn't need any special effects, death defying stunts, 3D... THAT IS NOT AN AD, THAT IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR NOT COMING UP WITH AN IDEA. THE PEOPLE IN ADVERTISING AND MARKETING SHOULD BE FREAKING FIRED. ARGH who the hell thought that unimpressing would impress? Who the hell thought that that ad would sell cars ?!

AOIKASJDLAKJSDOA NOOOOOOOOO LI NA D: !! D: NOOOO. Haha funneh story, at the start of the match:
Bro: Oh if you two are going for Li Na, I'll go for Clijsters haha.
Mum: I'LLKILLU !!
True story. Have I ever mentioned how my mother is Li Na's huge fan ? Yeah. OH AND HAHAHA Kim Clijster's sweat patches looked like a smiley in the middle of first set :). I took a break and came back and asked my bro if she had changed shirts because it seemed to be a different colour, but she'd just sweated through it...
Alright Djokovic you gotta win this 8)
9:54 PM