upandaway
V.5
Sunday, January 9
BTD
posted by Bon
....... This is absolute top of the range ridiculous but I'm waiting for an excuse to turn off the computer and I don't want to because my torrents are going soooooo damn goooood D:. ! It kills me a little inside to turn it off when it says it will be done in half an hour, although I won't be awake enough to enjoy the download in half an hour.......... :/ YES I DO TRY MY BEST TO PRESERVE MY SLEEPING PATTERNS IN THE HOLIDAYS ! Mostly because my mother is a nazi. But yes.
OOH LOOK ! The download speed just took a huge dive ! A SIGN !
Woop, nahh too late. In the time I spent typing that bit of commentary up, the download speed also steeped back up. ==;///
IT'S NOT LIKE IT WILL BE A WHOLE BIG DIFFERENCE IF I JUST SHUT DOWN NOW !
But yes, maybe it will. What if the download speed does not reach these great heights tomorrow ?! What if my internet dies in the middle of the night and I don't even have the one download to keep me occupied ?! What if
SHUT UP AND SHUT DOWN NOW !
Hohoho that was funneh.
I totes have a life. It just goes missing when you leave me alone for too long.... :/
Goodnight ! Don't sleep too late ! :)
11:44 PM