upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, January 22
Dónde está la biblioteca? posted by Bon
ALSDJALKSJDO I finished Star Wars [:O you can type Star Wars with one hand !... except I usually space with my right hand so... :/ right index, no less. How odd it's meant to be a thumb.] FINALLY OMG. Don't feel like writing about everything I think of it, but let's just say... it wasn't that great. I zoned out a lot of it, so if you happen to ask me something about the intricate details of the plot, I would not be able to answer you. The best part is most definitely the end of episode II, with all the fighting 8). Anakin was hotter as a padawan, but I still prefer Obi-Wan heh heh.
Wikipedia is evil. No matter how hard you try to block out the spoilers, they just pop out. D:. I was reading the Greys page because I like reading about shows I watch, BUT I WAS NOT UP TO DATE, and so I was checking up the actors and how I like Burke so I go on to read about him, BUT THEN THERE'S SHIT ABOUT A CONTROVERSY RESULTING IN HIM HAVING TO LEAVE OMFG I WAS SO DEVO, and this allowed me to foresee that he was going to leave Kristina at the altar D:... AND when I read what the controversy was about, I COULD NOT VIEW HIM IN THE SAME WAY D:. Then back onto the actual Greys page, I was just scrolling through, wary of spoilers in the fine text, BUT THEN I GET TO A SECTION WITH DEPARTURES IN BIG HEADING LETTERS AND BEFORE I CAN STOP THE SCROLLING I SEE THE NAME KATHERINE HEIGL IN ALMOST AS BIG SUBHEADING LETTERS AND I LET OUT A WOEFULLY LONG NOOOOOOOOOO. Nah I didn't. But I felt like it. AND ALSO, the stupid ads on TV are spoiling it for me as well !! There's an ad for some channel or something, AND THEN SUDDENLY IS A FLASH OF SHEPPARD MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE NOT MEREDITH, WHO I HAVE JUST REALISED TO BE HER SISTER, AND WITH MEREDITH LOOKING ON SHOCKED. D:. AND ANOTHER TIME SAME DEAL DIFFERENT SCENE !
I spent a good deal of yesterday reading TV tropes instead of watching anything. IT IS SO UNCANNILY INTERESTING ! I only planned to read like, 1 page, but then the devious links lead me to read another after another until it was 12 and I had to wake at 7 the next morning [today.]
In other news, THE AMERICAN VERSION OF SKINS OMFG. Of course it's going to be no where near as good as the Brit take, but it's just one of the things I have got to watch. IN FACT, I am streaming it right now, after much distress about links being taken down due to copyright infringement hurhur. So for all those who are interested, to save you the trouble, here is a link that is working !. For now. It will be funny to see how long that lasts 8) Okay. I'm 5 minutes in and it just doesn't work. It is too British to be good Americanised D:. The start is exactly the same, down to Tony flirting with the nekkid lady in the window, only this one doesn't show boobehs. Darn America, oh England is wonderful hahaha.....:/ Lol and then it got to the Muslim scene and I just had a warm fuzzy feeling reminiscing of the days of Dev Patel as Anwar. :'). Unfortunately this Anwar just isn't the same. Hmmm.. it was the dark and dismal weather of England that made the show, and dark and dismal just doesn't work for America. Or maybe it does... somewhere. But it just doesn't. And Effy is not Effy enough. Like... she's pretty, but not devastatingly beautiful. SHE'S BLONDE for crying out loud. Tony is cute when he smiles 8). Although at times he sounds kinda camp. HOWEVER, Stanley seems much better that his Brit equivalent Sid. :O SEEMS ! Oh I can't wait to see Maxxie. He will in no way compare definitely. OMFG THEY BLEEPED THE EFF BOMB BOOOOOOO THAT WAS ONE OF THE ASPECTS THAT MADE IT GOOD !! Cassie/Katie DOESN'T WORK !!! NOOOOO THIS IS A FAIL. IT IS JUST NOT BELIEVABLE !! RQRQ. Nahh I can't bear to RQ I will just stick it out to the end.

Zzz. Hope you had a great dinner Amelia. I am very very devastated I couldn't go :'(.


-edit- Fine I yield. Cassie/Katie eventually becomes slightly adorable with her flowy red dress and Docs, and the montage at the end for upcoming episodes does look interesting. Although repetitive. Because it's the same shit. I was kinda hoping for something at least slightly different. OH WHAT'S DIFFERENT, THERE IS NO MAXXIE, INSTEAD IT'S A CHICK !. Damn. And instead of being light and bright like Maxxie, this one's dark and mean. ):
10:08 PM