upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, December 10
Wanna be your lob lob posted by Bon
Freaking hot. The weather. And not in a good way. We were discussing during dinner today, how wonderful it would be to live someplace where it snows for three seasons a year, not unlike Vancouver ! Well my bro, dad and I were, my mother was all about "what, I like this weather" and dad's like, "you don't find it hot?" and mum's like "No not at all", and then dad's like, "your entire forehead is shining from sweat !". OH DAMN I THINK SOMEONE GOT OWNED. I have no idea why she has to always be so contrary zzzz ==.

Iiiiiiiinteresting day today. BUT I TELL YOU WHAT MADE IT ?!
F. Cuz's MV for Wanna Be Your Love !! :D
Haters get the eff out. I love it !! Couldn't help smiling throughout. How cute are LeeU and Yejun !! :D hehehe and I like Jinon and Kan too, which means I like the whole group, something that never happens !! except for SHINee... although I'm not entirely too fond of Onew lolol. But yes F. Cuz is fast becoming one of my favourite groups, I already liked their entire Gorgeous album, but the MVs just upped them. I MEAN, MIDNIGHT SUN before, was pretty awesome, and then they do a 180 in their concept with this one !! And they don't autotune !! hehehe love them.
LeeU is a freaking camera hog lol, I swear most of it was of him, NOT COMPLAINING ! But I hardly saw any of Kan.... And Jinon kinda doesn't suit the cute theme. And lol was trolling the comments, and you would not believe how many times it was commented that "LEEU'S SWEATER HAS FUCK ME BLIND WRITTEN ON IT !!" which you can clearly see if you pause at 2:33 - 2:35 lolol. LeeU bites his bottom lip waaaay too much. I mean it was cute the first couple of times but got kinda annoying. Slightly gay at 2:53 and 2:57, although HOW CUTE IS LEEU AT THE END ?!? But 8D 8D yaaaaaaay I love this MV hahaha. I swear I've watched it 10+ times heheh...

Don't you hate it when you cut your tongue from eating too much candy canes ?!?! heheh. Yes, I used 'much' instead of 'many' because I've eaten heaps. 8)
HAVE FUN ON ANNUAL, PEOPLE GOING ON ANNUAL !! :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9:07 PM