upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, December 15
Smell the roses
posted by Bon
It is quite ridonculous
How
Freaking
..
Yeah I'll stop there.
I had some chocolate AAAAAAAND I'M BACK to my cheerful self.
Stuff I wanna do in the holidays:
- FINALLY WATCH INCEPTION !!! Lol don't shun on the fact that I still haven't watched D:.
- Lose my thunder thighs and get SNSD legs lmfaolmfao. Unfortunately this is unacheivable so I'll have to settle with just the first bit.
- Watch all Star Wars, Greys, You're Beautiful, 1 Litre of Tears, Man From Nowhere, and other things I might think of soon.
- Drink more. In fact, to acheive the elusive 9 glasses a day, I think I will set an alarm to go off every hour so I remember to go downstairs and drink a glass. Heheheh.
- Learn a K-pop dance. Still undecided as to which one..... help me choose lol. NOT a girl group one, because I have come to the realisation that I suck at hip swinging and sexy moves ahahah awkwardlaugh ahaha.
- Relish the diminishingly beautiful moments before Senior years and do absolutely no work. JKS my mum is forcing 3 hours a day of work on me. ==;
- Learn how to cook. Enough said.
- Read a random wiki article a day. Faaaaaaarout I hope it won't turn up some creepy shit like the deformed babies that was going around drama once upon a time this year... KASJDAKSJD it's giving me heebiejeebies just thinking about it AWHIUDCNKJWI.
- Sc2 better. hahaha.
Chyeah son.
12:02 AM