Why do I feel so tired all the time ?! I slept quite a lot last night/this morning, but I still felt the need to take a nap in the afternoon today, which lasted for 2 and a half freaking hours, during which my brother came into my room to copy stuff off my computer and I didn't notice, which is saying something since I am a light sleeper ==;. And it was weird because I swear in my sleep that it was during the night... Because my nap sleep mode is much different to my night sleep mode lolol I dunno what I'm talking about.
Zzzzzz I dislike when I have to make food for myself I eat so unhealthily. Tonight parents weren't home for dinner so bro and I made migoreng.. Now I feel like I'm fattie-ing away and I have become more soft since the afternoon T^T
I HEAR FIREWORKS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW LKAJSDOAISJODWIJOAD !!!! :D:D
LOLOL wanna know a secret? I am still slightly irrationally afraid of the dark. Like, if I'm coming upstairs, I have to turn off the downstairs light if everyone else is already upstairs. And the minute I flick the switch, I feel like my back is unprotected and I leg it up the stairs because in the back of my mind I am certain that there is a maniac with an axe chasing after me hahaha. And just then, when I was peering outside my window to try to spot the fireworks, I could only stand looking out into the darkness for a few moments, because I was sure a scaring mutilated crazed face would pop up at my window, wielding a bloody knife and stab me in the eye. Hehehehe.
In Bones this week, the dude said
We are not afraid of death, but just afraid that after we die no one will remember us.
Or something like that. NOT TRUE I am definitely afraid of death.
........ Holy crap I hope everyone uses Firefox because I just was on my blog on IE don't ask why, and it was so different looking. Well not so, but it was messed up. And the only thing that was right, if not better, was that the scroll bar of the shoutbox was the same colour as the rest of the shoutbox O.O. And I ceeeeebz figuring out why the eff it is weird... So please tell me if something of my layout doesn't look right.. lol. I really like this Superman-ness, and although I've had it for quite a while, I don't feel like a change. Besides, I have no ideas.
Just mike for my laptop wallpaper, way overdue for a change I am quite sick of looking at Kim Hyun Joong's beautiful face 20 times over, but I have no ideas for what I should make. D:> heeeeeeeelp.
Vanilla icecream with anything makes it so much better (Y)Labels: Bones, fireworks, icecream, Kim Hyun Joong, layout, migoreng, sleep, Superman