upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, December 14
My dear, stay here posted by Bon
It was a bad day. As a normal day it was bad. But as a last day it was terrible ):. I wish that there could be another last day tomorrow, that would feel more like a last day and I would feel more happy. Actually, for some reason, yesterday felt more like a last day than today. WTF I'M BEING AWESOME RIGHT NOW ?!
zz. Last night was I cleaned my desk. Big task haha. and now it feels quite flat without the massive piles of paper... And I was under my paper but there was a mosquito and it had a nice meal on my blood. And it bit me on my back so I have to reach around to scratch.... And then I ruined all my hardwork of a clean desk by starting to make some Christmas cards. Which I didn't get to finish because mother dearest was being faggotron. So I had to go sleep. But I woke up earlier to finish them, but still didn't get to finish them because had to go to school earlier too. So I finished them at school which threw a spanner in my plan but to be quite honest, the spanner was thrown last night at precisely around [OXYMORON !] 10pm. Whatever. Then after skipping out on carols, went to tour some year 6 kid that's coming next year around the school. Well the kid was quite wooden so it was more like I was touring the father around the school. And that finished way earlier than expected so I went to Ag barbecue and so began my downward spiralling self destruction of fattie-ing. Double jap had a party, for which I am terribly sorry for not bringing anything, I honestly thought I would still be touring. [because I remembered on Orientation day it took ages for some reason..]. I was kinda stoner throughout.. And then reports and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Why the hell would the house meeting be after reports
So I found the perfect song reflecting my mood. Wanna know what my mood is? KLASJDOANIUBSDIUHIAUDHAKLSJDLKASJDAKLJDS. That is my mood. I hate it I hate it I hate it why can I not help but feel like LAKJSDOIASJDALKSJDLKAJSDAKS. The song is not perfect in that it sounds wonderful, but just perfect in that it's perfect. I am the most eloquent being you would ever come across, don't try searching for otherwise.

Don't you hate it when you knot a string, and the you get frustrated and pull on the knot hard so that it becomes ultra tight and then comes the time to undo the knot but it's too tight so you have to cut it? I am not a big fan of cutting things, I've realised. I don't even have a pair of scissors in my room. I'm serious here.

... what happened? It's amazing.. I have talked to you more in the past 2 weeks than everyone combined all year on msn. So to be suddenly cut off...
FAAAAAAAAAAARRIZZLEDIZZLE. Hey guys let's go out sometime.

If this stops tonight I'm going to call it. :)

So after school I went to go tutor little kiddies or something. I'm still unsure of the or something, but yeah. Had one on one with this little year 5 girl to do some going through test papers and stuff, but I am so awesome that we finished in less than an hour of the appointed 2 hours..... so I just zzzed at her for the rest.

I can pretty much smell the conspiracy. But I know in the back of my mind there isn't. I just like to blame conspiracies it is so much easier than facing truths.

Evidence that I am a cool cat: I spend a lot of my free time on Google translate, just curiously finding out words in different languages, only to forget them once I close the tab.

WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE ITS BEEN AGES ?!

.... what is with me I was awesome maybe 3 separate times throughout typing all that up. You guessed it, being awesome does not mean being awesome in this blog.

I called it. Just saying.
10:15 PM