upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, December 1
Log? I want to eat a yule log. posted by Bon
I was doing maths exercises in the Cambridge books, and I finished all the ones on log and absolute value, right, so I flipped through the pages that no one really reads, like the "How to Use This Book" [and they said not to do all the exercises....... >.>] and I came across the "About the Authors" page. Curiosity lead me to reading the stuff about the four authors, three [I think] of whom were heads of departments at Sydney Grammar, random ones like, head of Statistics, and Head of Database Keeping or something like that. And they all had masters and PhDs in Pure Mathematics from fancy universities... I wonder what a maths degree could get you hmmm...
But yeah, then I came to the last guy, and his list of degrees and acheivements weren't all too long, but then I got to the last sentence.
He has an AmusA in flute and sings in the choir of Christ Church St Laurence.
And I just couldn't help it and cracked up, because I was imagining Woody playing hardcore flute and singing in a choir. Heheheheh........

Labels:

11:36 PM