upandaway
V.5
Tuesday, December 7
Let it go
posted by Bon
Today I woke feeling melodramatic for some reason..... Anu knows. Heh. But yeah. EEEEEEEASYWAY had a taro milk tea, but wasn't the best I've ever had. The pearls were chat. THE BEST EVER IS STILL the hot taro milk tea omfg can't wait till winter again so it is logical to drink that 8). Yeah. Also played some handball hahahaha I suck so hard it's kinda not funneh.
The entire day was so bludge zzzzz. Peoples went to beach. I was offered a place by Snowine last night but I didn't feel up to it... heard you guys had fun hahah. WHATEVERS I GOT MY EEEEEEEEEASYWAY xP.
Hmm it is kinda interesting how you managed to chop your way through my forest of thoughts and build a freaking house in the middle of my brain. And how fast you did it. Did you cheat and nuke the trees ?! Can't be... I didn't hear an explosion.
I typed this up aaaaaaaages ago KASJDOIASODJIS it's 5am. I was late night computering but then I thought I heard my mum come to check up on me so I hurriedly pressed the powerbutton which makes it sleep. And it started up again just then wtfwtf why does it do that. Freaking whirrrrring sound woke me >(.
5:04 AM