upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, December 15
I'm in love with this feeling now
posted by Bon
Yay I am successful with the 9 glasses a day of water 8D. Except it was quite annoying in that I had to pee pretty much every hour. So it would be like, alarm goes off, I go to pee, then refill my bladder. How funzies 8D.
OMG YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. Haha. Totally did not plan on watching so early, but I was loading sc2 to play while my mum was out, but because I'm so lag about it, I have to entertain myself in between loadings. So I decided to watch You're Beautiful. But then the first game I had open against ai, I stuffed it up so I rqed and ceeebzed opening up sc2 again. But also because I was already hooked on You're Beautiful. OMG IT IS SOOOO GOOOOOOOD. I'm up to ep 6. FAROUT I LOVE SHINWOO D: My heart breaks for him everytime he gets so close but not close enough. AND WHEN SHE WAS WALKING AROUND MEONGDONG and he was making it so fun for her OMGOMG SOO CUTE I LOVE HIM !!! And then just as she is about to turn around......... AKSJDLAJSOD D: HIS EXPRESSION OMFG my heart hurt. I am not a big fan of TaeKyung because he is the cause for ShinWoo's heartbreaks D: BUT JEREMY IS SO CUTE LOLOL All his overreactions crack me up :D WOWOW I LOVE IT !!
I've been grumpy all day. Why do my parents seem all the more annoying in the holidays ?! Because I have to spend all day with them. AKLSJDOAISJDLAKSJD Outing. Greatly. Needed. :D
10:35 PM