upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, December 27
I hope that you're all well posted by Bon
YESTERDAY, for boxing day, instead of going to all the sales I went CHERRY PICKING ! It was all the way in Orange so it was like a 4 hour car trip one way just to pick 1 maybe 2 hours of cherries and then another 4 hours drive back. Worth it? FREAKING YES, YOU SHOULD SEE THE CHERRIES THEY ARE FRACKING DELICIOUS ! And one thing about road trips is that I can sleep the whole day without my mum being all up on me. SO YEAH. Except sleeping in a car is not the best but whatevs I'm happy with it 8D.
So today went to the sales. WHY IS THERE NOTHING GOOD ANYMORE !? I only managed to buy shorts there are like, no good tops. D:.
I've been fattie-ing away on a bar of LINDT GOLD WHITE CHOCOLATE WITH ALMONDS !!! [maybe that's why I didn't have that good a time shopping.... lolol] But yeah in the beginning I was like, WOW THESE ALMONDS IN IT ARE AWESOME GIVE IT SO MUCH MORE TEXTURE AND TASTE T But almost to the end of the block I'm thinking, GTFO ALMONDS ! I JUST WANT THE WHITE CHOCOLATE !!. Ahhh.... Oh but I still have a block of just LINDT GOLD MILK CHOCOLATE to nom on next 8D quite looking forward to that.

AND MAX ! That thing about the braces. Well yeah they are to make the teeth look prettier, and the leg braces to make them taller, and you're like, why do people feel the need to look better? I'm pretty sure it's got stuff to do with confidence. Like I read a brochure at the dentists' when I was getting braces about why get braces, and it went on about like maybe your teeth are weird and you can't bite properly, or can't speak properly. But also it went on to spout stuff about how a maybe you are embarrassed by your teeth so you don't smile, which will cause you to be withdrawn and self conscious. And with a bright smile, you can have confidence to speak and other stuff. And I remember thinking, "Oh wow that's a damn good brochure". So yeah. And with the leg brace thing, I read another article about how a lawyer went through extremely painful surgery to add 5 cm to her height of barely 150 or something. And I even remember in the picture that she looked out of proportion. But then in the article she said how as a lawyer, she felt she wasn't taken as seriously because of her height and stuff like that.... Not that I am supporting plastic surgery because I really am not. It breaks my heart when I find out some hot Korean idol guy had stuff done. D: But.... there are reasons..
Wow I just read through all that again and I realised I suck at finishing off my ideas and say "stuff like that" a lot. Or I think it a lot in my head and restrain from typing it out. Hahahaha... :/
4:57 PM