upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, December 30
I don't want this party to stop posted by Bon
Seeing as it's the end of the year because I most likely will not post tomorrow, let me just say HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS ! I am quite looking forward to 2011. I hope it will be so much better than 2010. Which I have to admit wasn't all that great. But yeah. Looking to the future now who cares about the past? I do actually. I love the memories.
AANYWAY, I'M GETTING MY NEW PHONE TOMORROW ! :D Very excite :D. What an awesome way to start the year (Y).

Hmm. With all the New Years resolutions I am bound to make but not keep, let's see how I've been going with my holidays res :
  • I WATCHED INCEPTION TODAY. It was very awesome. I loved it. Not top, but it was very trippy and I like that. I like most stuffs. But I like that. And I had to keep going over what was happening during, which was awesome. Hahaha.
  • Wellll... I've been jogging [almost] every day. Heheh.. Although a lot of the time I do 1 lap around my block [? wtf the eff is a block. Well the path around my place which makes a circle...] instead of 2. And then I eat chocolate and just sit for the rest of the day. So no difference is achieved ):. Still a fattie McFatfat.
  • I've watched You're Beautiful, and 4 movies into Star Wars. [which I will most likely blog about once I've completely finished.... 8)]. I figured I'd watch the other stuff in the month left of holidays.. If I put my mind into it, I am able to finish pretty much an entire season [of Greys] in a day lol. And I can finish A Litre of Tears in 3 or 4 days easily. So yeah. Should be do-able.
  • Apart from the first 2 maybe 3 days, I have not drunk 9 glasses a day. D:. Because I am much too lazy to get out of my seat to grab a glass every hour. So the next couple of days I chugged 2 down ever 2 hours, but that felt kinda shit and got even more lazier after that, that I just brought a humungo glass bottle of Mount Franklin up to my room with me to drink throughout the day. ALTHOUGH it isn't exactly 9 glasses, and I and still too lazy to refill it. So this is failing right now..
  • Still haven't decided on a K-pop dance to learn :/ :/. I was thinking over the year and to be quite honest, no K-pop song has been significant. Genre changing. Like Wedding Dress was. I was gonna learn B2ST's Soom but then it's a group dance and looks quite dumbface if one person is trying to make a circle...... But then again it will look dumb anyway because I'm doing it ^^;. So. Might do something older like a classic. Like Gee .... D: except I get slightly annoyed when I hear their voices lol. JKS! SNSD IS COOL ! :/
  • I've not done work. I pretend to. But I haven't. How very productive.
  • Errr still haven't cook either.
  • Have not been reading wiki D:. Apart from one about a comic book artist... that wasn't all too famous but helped contribute to some famous works, I am not all that much more enlightened.
  • And I have not played one game of sc2. Probably because it's too much of a hassle because my computer's so shit I have to close everything otherwise it will lag like a bitch. And even then it's still so freaking slow AND, when it gets to the scorescreen it will probably freeze and I'd have to force shutdown and everything. ALSO, I have to say I enjoy doing other stuff, like watching shows and movies, so much more. I guess I only started to know wtf everyone was on about because I have that intense fear of missing out. D: But now that I understand, I don't think I'll play all that much. And I also have that slightly less intense fear of being humilated, which means I wouldn't have wanted to vs anyone until I was sure I would beat them. Which I never will. Because I'm crap. 8D.

Chyeah kids.
10:55 PM