upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, December 18
Feels like I'm in a dream posted by Bon
GUESS WHO GOT 40 BUCKS RICHER TODAY !? Yeah. Me. In case you suck at guessing heheheh. Whatever whatever I know heaps of you peoples already have jobs and probably earn heaps, or as much as you can as a teenager, but I am quite happy. Although today mainly consisted of spreading nutella on bread for little kiddies, and moving heavy binders, and unloading new schoolbags, I am quite content.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I HAVE FINISHED YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. The ending, I have to say, is very zzzzzzzz, and WHAT IS THIS SHINWOO STAYS RONERY ?!?! D: NOOOO. He's too sweet. I love him. And in association, I love Jung YongHwa. It's funneh, now I think CN Blue songs are a kajillion times better than I thought they were before You're Beautiful. And I also thought Jung YongHwa was pretty meh, the few clips of him I saw stalking Nickhun and Victoria and Jo Kwon and Ga In on We Got Married, but now I THINK HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING WHAT IS THIS ?! And I was watching CN Blue MVs, [they only have 2 T^T] and I LOVE HIM ! Thank goodygoodness he's the leader, because otherwise he'd have shitall camera time 8)

OH AND... these friends came from Canberra and now everyone's downstairs laughing their asses off while I'm fattie-ing in my room being antisocial. AWESOME !. Mebbe I'll go see what they're laughing about.......

Labels: , , ,

11:03 PM