upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, December 29
Don't stop the pop
posted by Bon
I. Cannot. Stop. Listening to UNITED STATE OF POP 2010 !. Although it isn't exactly the best song out there, I just love how it brings back all these memories of the year farout DJ Earworm is a legend. <3
BEACHED BITCH heheh. No not like a beached whale.... ==;. But yeah. I like, last minute decided to come along. Quite fun :D. Drank a shitload of sea water. Some went up my nose :/ I became extra more tanned as well. THE BEACH IS FREAKING WONDERFUL ! I love the sand. I came home and took a shower and felt my face and I was like HOLY WOW MY FACE FEELS SO SMOOTH ! and I felt my legs and was like OH WOW SO SMOOTH ! Lmfao. And My hair was amazing. Just kiddings :). I would've totally wanted to stay and watch the sunset on the beach but my mother is quite the ultra strict parent these wonderful days..... AND LOL on my trip back home I was mega stoned on the train THAT I MISSED MY STOP :O:O Like I snapped out of it when the voice said "stand clear from the doors" or something [isn't it interesting how you hear something extremely often but you never actually take in exactly what is being said you just know the general idea...?] and I looked up and around and realised so was about to run for the doors but I didn't want to look like a noobface. Hurhur.. So I just got off at the next station and took another train back. LMFAO.
But aaaaanyway, on the bus trips, I loved looking out the window to admire the houses. Because that's just what cool kids do. But yeah I saw this house with a big front window which was glass and you could see inside IN A TOTALLY NOT STALKER WAY ! and the window was such that it was like, bay.... stick out a bit and has a room for a seat.. I DUNNO HOW TO DESCRIBE ! And also in the room, the design was just very insanely awesome. But yeah. I loved the window. I also kinda love those townhouses..? that are in Bondi. Like the very narrow, side by side, with 2 storeys all lined up down the street. The old ones are beautiful.
Wow. I am quite weird.
ON ANOTHER NOTE, check out this picture of JYJ made me freaking lol:
I tell you something that ticks me off? When the MV is of the artists freaking singing in a studio, instead of some acting and/or dancing going on. !! I LOVE THE MVs ! IT'S HALF OF THE WHOLE CHARM OF THE K-POPNESS ! I AM WAY TOO INTO K-POP LOLOL...
But yeah ! Like in HwanHee [... and May Doni, but I don't care about her xP]'s MV for Strangers. Farout HwanHee is so very hot. Well ordinarily hot. Like... he looks quite ordinary, but hot. See this is why I like him. Because he looks so ordinarily hot that I feel pretty confident in thinking that he hasn't had any surgery.... But I still can't be sure ! D: AND HE'S SO MANLY ! lmfao. I remember posting a picture before of him showing his abs and pecs... But yeah. Another reason I think that he isn't plastic..... I HOPE I HOPE !
9:49 PM