upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, December 25
Dancer and Prancer and Donna and Vixen posted by Bon
HI.
Lol do you ever view the year as like a calendar in your head? Like, I dunno how to describe it, but someone says a date, and you immediately think of a position on the calendar in your head? And on days which stuff are happening, the calendar in your head has like, a mark on it? So you can see the blank days and stuff? No? Well I do. And the calendar always gets slightly muddled towards the end of the year... so I'm feeling really strange around this time because I can't see the days clearly :/ :/. And I keep trying to see it more clearly but it kinda gives me a headache D:.
BUT YEAH, I didn't even notice it was Christmas Eve today until Amelia said so last night /early this morning. So yeah. I stayed up wanting to meet Santa but I was foiled in the fact that my house doesn't have a chimney :'(.
BUT SEEING AS IT'S CHRISTMAS NOW,
HOHOHO!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !

WOW I LOVE THIS FESTIVE FEELING RUNNING THROUGH ME. Jokes, I'm not festive. I don't even get presents from my parents T^T. IN FACT, my mother went out to play mahjong today so CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER was just dad, bro and me. So dad decided to be slightly more festive and went to the shops to buy some leg ham. BUT LOL HE LOCKED HIS KEYS IN THE CAR so had to walk back home and some shit went down about going to mum to borrow her keys to get the car and stuff. Just funnehhh hahaha. But yeah for dinner when it's just 3 of us we usually just go simple like a steak each, some vegies and rice. So tonight we had a chunk of ham, SQUASH [who the hell eats squash ?! My dad, that's who] and rice. I hate squash. Tastes like plastic...
Hmmm... despite all this unfestivity,. One of the best feelings in the world, would have to be...........
Getting a new highscore in a game? The slight sting when you rub moisturiser on a dry bit of skin? Discovering something insanely awesome and keeping it to yourself? NO, IT IS thinking something you love has ended, BUT THEN YOU FIND OUT IT HASN'T !! :O:O !! :D.
Yes. Hypothetically though. Just saying.

Labels: ,

12:02 AM