upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, December 9
시끄머 !! posted by Bon
I HATE THE WEATHER !! I HATE SUMMER. I know I might have said how I was looking forward to summer during winter, BUT I GUESS THE GRASS IS DEFINITELY GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE.

I tell you what ticks me off? When people pretend to not know stuff that they actually know. As in act dumb. And then I dunno, be all surprised once they find out.
AND conversely, people who act like they know what you're talking about when they actually have no clue, but thinks it would just be cool to. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE HONEST WITH EXACTLY WHAT THEY KNOW ?!
AND people who freaking take your credit.
I tell you what else? And I'm pretty sure this is a pretty common peeve. But when you're listening to music, and then the next song is SURPRISING SUPER LOUD ?!?!? and blasts your eardrums into tomorrow. Yeah, that just happened. ==.

Wow don't I seem to be in a bad mood ?! I actually am not... really.

I tell you what makes me happy? NO that's for you to figure out hehehe. okay here's one thing that makes me happy: when someone figures out something that makes me happy :) No one cares though lolol.

Hahaha so I often type up Korean words into google translate to find out their meaning right, but I hate how it is arranged on the keyboard, like it's kinda all random [or maybe it isn't I just don't know otherwise] so instead of just like.... spamming until I get the right one, I labelled my keyboard lololol. 8). Like now, there's these patches of whiteout on each key with the appropriate jamo written on it. It's freaking ugly but who caaaaaares HOHOHOHO [MERRY CHRISTMAS] 8D.

I HATE SUMMER !! I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION. I should maybe cut my hair....? Nahhh I like it right now, a state hard to come by.
8:42 PM