upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, December 20
And it felt so good posted by Bon
I've been sitting on my ass for the past couple of days that I wouldn't be surprised if my ass became flat....
The weather is sped D:....
I get addicted to things too easily :/....

Lol, and now some K-pop to brighten your day:
It's ridiculous how much I love this. Not the song actually, the song sucks. But the guy is so very cute. Hahah.... Hmmm. We were having a discussion about Korean idols with those friends that came over, because of that Boys Over Flowers poster proudly hanging in my room, and we came to the topic of plastic surgery. And I think it's a fact that most Korean idols have had some little bit of surgery, which I kinda sorta confirmed with You're Beautiful because the yeahh... watch it yourself. And I was reading on allkpop about this guy who showed a picture of him before the surgery and it was TOTALLY DIFFERENT. So. This has made me wonder about all of them, and everytime I see a cute one I would be like, ... surgery ?! D: D:. OH NOES. I hope this guy in that MV is freaking all natural because he's so cute D:> ahhhhh his face when he first tastes the udon xD]

Zzzzzzz my feet are cold D: Actually I'm cold all over.. what the summer ?!?

Labels: , , , ,

10:33 AM