upandaway
V.5
Tuesday, November 23
Spaceships spaceships
posted by Bon
I realised how surrounded by wonderful people I am. Everyone is so nice and thoughtful and just freaking awesome. But then there are those that are just......... I dunno... deceptive? I feel like I'm pissed at you. Because something is off. I smell a conspiracy. Such a coincidence that I was thinking this word all night last night, and Max brings up how the Gala Day streak may be a massive conspiracy on the teachers' part hahaha.
Jealousy is an ugly bitch dammit. I hate don't like you for no reason. Why is your picture better ): What does that line mean ?! I need to know more history. This isn't subtle.......... subtle is almost stubble rearranged.
PSL !!!! D': Stop it. I hope it works
I hope I hope I hope.
It should, right?
I hope so.
9:18 PM