Thursday, November 11
Knock out
posted by Bon
We have completed all our OWLS and I believe I am set to become an Auror.
You know, I realised that I don't know all that much about Harry Potter. Oooh who's got the books so I can reread please 8)
Yaaaay I'm getting better from my sick. Check my awesome immune system out hahaha... I should maybe stop talking myself up.
OOH PEER SUPPORT GROUPS ! I am quite happy with mine 8D. I forgot who's in it exactly, but I remember I'm quite happy :) I CAN'T WAIT !
FAAAAAAAROUT I have an ulcer at the back of my teeth on the gum where it meets my tongue, and on the gum behind my front incisor. So annoying I can't eat properly because I usually chew on my left side of mouth but the ulcer's there so I have to chew with the other side which feels awkward.... kinda reminds me of back in the day when I lost a tooth so had to chew on the awkward side, but just when the awkward side had transitioned into the normal chewing side, I lost a tooth on that side and once again had to chew on the new awkward side with a freshly emerged molar. Ahhhh those days were golden haha. I remember vividly that I lost my first tooth on my 6th birthday.
You know that not so new song, 143? It isn't that good, but the number 143 !!!! means I LOVE YOU. GEDDIT GEDDIT ?! The number of letters in the words. AND 143 is my birthday !! :O How awesome I know I know. I figured this out when I asked my bro "Why are they singing about a number? Why don't they sing about [trying to think up a 3 digit number and naturally coming up with my birthday] 143? OH WAIT THEY ARE. Uhhhh why don't they sing about 251?" And bro's like "143 means I Love You. Dumbass ==" and I was like, "HUH" and after a good couple of days, I GOT IT ! I'm so cool :D
I just wanna post at 11:11 11/11/10 (I more year...) so I typed this up an hour ago and waited heheh. BUT OOPS I missed it. Because I was playing sc2 past my bedtime and my mum raged at me so I had to force shut down my computer and missed it. So I cheated ... >.>
Guess what I wished for..;..Labels: 143, birthday, bro, Harry Potter, music, Peer Support, sick
11:11 PM