Wednesday, November 3
It's like a dream
posted by Bon
Why is today such an awesome day? FIRST, we got our first win for volleyball 8). SECOND and more epic, WE WON OUR BASKETBALL MATCH !!!!! And NO, they were not a noob team, they were insanely tall in fact there was this one chick who was so tall there was no hope of defending her shots, even with our center. BUT THANKFULLY, she wasn't all too accurate :D. And I got a high percentage of my shots in, and I got a couple of steals. What a wonderful day :D:D
OOH and I got rid of my shirt tan. but unfortunately I got extra tanned V at the bottom of my neck zzzz....
Speaking of zzzzzzz I need to get in the habit of sleeping earlier instead of taking a nap after school.. :/Labels: basketball, sleep, sport, volleyball
10:23 PM