upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, November 9
I'm looking at an angel posted by Bon
Quite in love with that song right now... how weird it annoyed me in the beginning.

Uhhhhh I feel like shit wrapped in a blanket and toasted [lol wtf?] But yes. My nose is killing me it's been running all day and my eyes are having trouble keeping open, and my throat killed all morning, likely from me choking on saliva yesterday. Because I saw Sharon's angry face lololol. :D
SC hahaha good fun. Loving all those in jokes on facebook. It makes me realise all those shit I missed in the actual exam, like "hedgehog". I was like "where the eff was there a hedgehog ??!" and then I remembered reading it in the exam, chuckling a bit, and then moving on and forgetting about it. How interesting that people retain this stuff........

Finally finished Personal Taste. Soooooooooo boring, but the ending was alright-ish 8D. Watching Playful Kiss right now. Lolol it's pretty addictive...... except so frustrating omfg. I absolutely hate the guy with the swirly hair, and the fat friend is pretty annoying as well. gaaaaaah. Kim Hyun Joong's character is so freaking flat and emotionless. I like him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better as Ji Hoo sunbae hehehehe. The main chick is so al;skdjfowienaskalsjf DOES SHE NOT KNOW SUBTLETY ?!?! Actually come to think of it, all the characters are not exactly likeable. But it's still addictive. :D

You know what? I have to agree. Pissing me off. Nauseating.

Labels: , , ,

10:27 PM