upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, November 17
I'm going crazy posted by Bon
Why does it suck today? Why didn't I find camp all that awesome? Probably because I was so freaking stoned throughout and then I came home and felt moody, and today I was a bitch. What is up? I even cried twice, for what reason I have no idea. Actually, the second cry had a reason it was because my mum was being a bitch and talking in my ear about every freaking annoying thing and forcefully ended my sc2 game. T^T I can't beat hard again. Gaaaaaaaaah so frustration. And I am not fluent in radians yet, why do I find it so confusing?! All the first times I do a question, I get it wrong, and I need to re-do it from the start. I want a meaningful hug. I want a real life conversation. I feel like I'm disconnecting ):
10:50 PM