upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, November 28
Hello hello baby I cannot hear a thing posted by Bon
I'm pretty sure I got the line wrong but looooooool WHO CARES ?! :D

This week... was excruciating. I feel tired today. I don't want maths tests tomorrow.
OMG Playful Kiss..... The mother is so sped. She's lovable but annoying >:(. Gi Tae is so cute 8) 8) but he has slowly declined since the first impression......... the first shot of his face was like woooooah but that was probably because it was like, sun behind him and everything lolol. But his personality is so awesomes !!! AWWWWWWW on their date, <3<3. I would totally have a crush on him if he was a real life dude, but he's just not..... shiny ?! enough as an idol. :/ BUT ! I love the way they dress :D DAMMIT I HATE BONG JOON GU HE'S SO STUPID !! >:( OMFG OMFG HA NI IS SO STUPID TOO LSKDJFOISENOSNDISO SOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOPID.

Speaking of stupid, I AM SO HAPPY SO DEEM MYSELF ABLE to beat hard ai consistently yayayay. I feel like I have overcome a big obstacle in my life. LOL JKS it's just a game.

Labels: , ,

10:46 PM