upandaway
V.5
Saturday, November 27
Everytime I shock
posted by Bon
I tell you what makes me happy? Having my hair long enough that I have to cut it 8). I know I can cut it whenever, and I used to do that. Like, cut a tiny bit every second day. But after a while the shape became so freaking messed up...... So I had to grow it all out to have it uhh.. stylable for formal, and my fingers were itching everyday to cut some of it. But I had self restraint. :D. AND NOW, after the formal, all the layers are way too long and the fringe was gross... AND I CUT IT YESTERDAY yay. But now my bathroom floor is slightly hairier than usual but I ceeeeeebs cleaning. :/
I feel lost without TV shows to watch. I think I might start Greys now. NO WAIT I still gotta finish Playful Kiss... and other Korean stuffeh lolol. Hmm... I guess I'll save Greys for the holidays (Y). OR MAYBE I COULD STUDY RADIAN MEASURE ?! ........naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I HAS A DILEMMA. How do you get good with someone you've been shunning [hopefully subtly] for a short while ?!
I hate the way I act around you. You're a very nice person.
11:00 PM