upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, November 30
Better together posted by Bon
Today was dismal.


But not as dismal as yesterday, with the maths test and everything. I screwed it so badly my dream of no tutoring next year just got flushed down the drain with the poop. I don't want to say how badly I did because it will embarass me and people will be like, WTF how did this dumbass get into J? and I would secretly agree with them in the depths of my heart.
And then I came home all stony and contemplative, which caused me to run straight into a massive spiderweb the spider had constructed in between the two pillars at the entrance of my abode. Because of my less than optimum frame of mind, I had a mini meltdown, and wielding my handy spiderweb annihilating stick I keep in storage next to the two pillars, in case of a big spiderweb obstructing my way into the house, I determinedly stalked around my front garden, which is quite enchanting after rainfall, and waved my stick not unlike a magic wand to get rid of all the spiderwebs. This was strangely remedial and I felt the slightest bit calmer, but still dismal.
I had nothing to eat for afternoon tea, and in my dismal state I let my guard down towards my witch of a mother, and told her honestly that I didn't do too well in the test. Which ensued a massive hardcore rage, leading to a complete ban of computers and tears tumbling down my cheeks, running to my bed to cry my heart out into my pillow. This is typed in irony, mind, and may have the slightest bit of exaggeration. But only the slightest.

But yeah, I did not use the computer yesterday but I ceeeebsed not using it today and thought "screw her" and went ahead with it. But. I crave [the cock... NO !!!] some sc2 except I'm much more scared of getting caught................

I killed all spiderwebs again today. I love it 8)

Labels: , , ,

10:20 PM