Zzzzzzzzz so full. I have realised that I hate the feeling of being full. But I love the process of eating so WHAT IS THIS ?! I think it's because I am quite selfish, and always want more of the good stuff, so my mentality is that if I'm full, I will not have any room to be able to eat anymore good stuff. That might be why I do not enjoy, per say, but relish the feeling of hunger. Because I know I will fill up on good stuff in due time. :D
Today was a good day. Not at Chinese school in the morning though, because there was the test and I needed my textbook for my serial number, which I didn't bring for THIS WEEK ONLY because I was packing light for the day ahead. But whatevs, the test was simple I finished it in 10 minutes of the 45 minutes allowed, and most of that time was taken up by the listening. Actually, come to think of it, all of the time was taken up by the pauses in the listening because in between answering the listening questions, I just did the reading and writing questions... Lolol.
After that, I walked to Chatswood station, and it was my first time doing this, but NEVER FEAR as there was a big crowd of people walking there too that I didn't have to concentrate, and texted the whole way. Except I almost got run over >.> hahah. But yeah. Good good.
Chilled in the city for a bit with Anu. I dunno what came over me but I had the weird urge to go into pretty much every store and look around. But I couldn't buy anything because I am broke right now... I NEED A JOB !! But yeah, Westfield Sydney is very pretty. I did end up buying a blazer ish thing from an Asian small store that doesn't do refunds, for a reasonable price of $20. BUT I REALLY NEED A JOB.
Met up with other peoples, and had a discussion on what/where to eat, and ended up splitting up, with some people going to sushi train. I was one of them, I DON'T KNOW WHY SINCE I'M SO BROKE T^T, along with Amelia, Dom, Sandra, Joy, Tom and Ray. Sushi and sashimi are sooooo gooooood (Y). At the end, there was a wasabi challenge, and I downed 2 packets of wasabi, and my stomach killed afterwards. It was like cramping and I felt quite shit. :(
Then walked through Market City for some reason.... and then to the harbour to meet the other peoples at Imax. There were this big Santa inflatable thingies, and I jumped to sit on one foot, and sunk right in. Then Ray jumped to sit on the other foot and bounced me back up. 8) and so we did that for a bit and it was fun hehe. Then in Imax, chilled for a bit waiting on people, and then went in. The screen was freaking massive, it was like right in your face, and it felt as if the rows of seats were extremely slanted. Interesting.... the movie hmm... EMMA WATSON WHAT A BABE. it was quite alright, a few bits were :/ but LOLOL we were saying Dobby's lines in the part where he was going up against Bellatrix, and then this bitchy lady behind raged at us, like "CAN YOU SHUT UP I PAID MONEY TO WATCH THIS MOVIE AKSJDOIWOVS". :O To be fair, we were quite douche heheheh........
Afterwards, had some icecream. Mango and Pistachio Gelato 8). welll...... the pistachio wasn't that great but the mango was. Annoying thing about gelato: it's so thin that it just melts and drips down your cone. ==;. Walked to Central as BAM and lost the other people :/ But yeah. Caught train went home. And soon after I got home, had dinner, which is why I am mega full.Labels: Amelia, Anu, Chinese school, Dom, Emma Watson, gelato, Harry Potter, Joy, movies, Ray, Sandra, sushi, Tom, train