Tuesday, November 2
And the dish ran away with the spoon
posted by Bon
Oh I just looked at the post count and it said 455 hehehe remember that? It's been a while since I've mentioned that number, probably because I'm not plagued by it. But unfortunately, others still are and from the stories I hear, IT may have gotten worse ?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Someone awesome was terrorised by her one lesson and after hearing about it I JUST WANTED TO PUNCH IT and then it walked past with a cheerful HELLO and FAAAAAAAAAAROUT DJWIDNASJBFIUEBIFWKEYBOARDBASHKEYBOARDBASHAKSJDOIWJLKSDF !!!
I tend to have outbursts........
QUIDDITCH !!! CHYEAH SLYTHERIN BEAT GRYFFINDOR :D:D:D. GOOOO LIAN THAT TANKASAURUS :) It was very epic. My throat went sore from screaming 8D
Uhhhhhh Jap marks. Hah hah I failed so hard :/. crappity crap at the reading WHY didn't I do the last bit first ?! Good thing is that I now have exam technique in my head. Zzzzzzzzz
Pet Peeve: When I'm playing Indestructo Tank 8) and I'm on a really high combo, and then NO PLANES FLY BY ASDF !!!!
Another Indestructo Tank pet peeve: There are heaps of planes, but all you seem to hit are bullets JKL: !!!!
CHECK IT OUT SAJ I GOT A HIGHEST COMBO OF 89 !!!!!!!! :D
Why the hell did you tell me to play this game?! It's so annoyingly addictive. I cry after I play it because my eyes don't blink O.O
The most addictive games are either never ending, like THIS ONE, or you can die pretty quickly, like TILT TO LIVE. FAROUT after my bro got that on his touch, I am soooooo addicted. T^T I cry after playing that too...
Today was my mum's birthday. As a present she wanted me to draw a picture of her [because she's sorta egotistical] so yeah. I also woke early with my bro [actually I didn't wake earlier than usual because I wake early now.] to cook some pancakes. They were good. I am expert pancake mix maker.
I stare at you because your face is interesting :)Labels: 455, birthday, bro, game, jap, mum, quidditch, Saj
10:58 PM