upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, October 25
You're a dream posted by Bon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY CHANG !!!
You're pretty awesome, and although you most likely won't read this because you don't care about my life, I'm glad you're my bro :)
GUESS WHAT THAT BITCH GOT FROM HIS FRIENDS ?! An Ipod touch :O what great friends. So. This means I got his handed me down nano which was actually a hand me down from his friend who got an iphone. But yeah I got a nano :D. Which totally beats the shitty shuffle I had going on before :). And I'd gotten addicted to Maze a couple of days ago when I was trying to find something to play that was easily hidable because my mum wanted me to study lolol. But yay, now I don't have to bug my bro asking for the ipod all the time hehehe.

Oh shit I forgot I'd started typing something.
Lol. So. Exams are overrrrrr science wasn't bad in the morning. Because it was like, not really studying. Except I am quite duh failz at astronomy.... but yeah. Feeling good. I hope. OH AND we got most of our English back, and I did surprisingly well :O. What surprised me most was the creative writing which I thought was so crap with the same sentence structures and lack of description, but GOT ME GOOD MARKS :O. Yeah that made me happy :).
HOLY SHIT THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING MATHS BACK TOMORROW FREAKS ME OUT D: Although...... I kinda want it back to finally dispel these worries in the back of my mind of how shit I may have done, and finally know for sure that I did shit. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Although I planned to catch up on all my shows today, I didn't 8) INSTEAD I watched some sc2 replays haha, [Husky is freaking hilarious I cracked up quite a few times 8)] and the first one I watched I had no freaking idea what was going on so I wrote down some shit to ask my bro about. And then. He said. I was too noob. I gotta ask him more shit or he won't let me play because I'd embarrass him. LOOOOOOL ><. At least now I kinda understand what's happening :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10:37 PM