upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, October 10
You think you're cooler than me posted by Bon
HELLOOOOO NOOBATRONS HAPPY 101010 DAY :D and a BIIIIIIIIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST DAD :D You're cool.
So anywayyyyy, last night I was mega bored because I was home alone. My dad was working, mum was mahjonging, and bro went to a party. And no new shows come out on Saturday ): so I was stuck watching Personal Taste which I think is quite boring even though I'm at the supposed good bits. And I didn't wanna start any of the other stuff I had. And study? PSHHHH. So. I felt like drawing something. I realised I always feel like drawing during study taimzzzz.
Usually I draw nice faces in magazines, or a celebrity crush. But I had no magazines on me and I looked up Kim Hyun Joong pictures but unfortunately his face is not nice to draw. As in. Yeah. BUT THEN I REMEMBERED Max linking me to this drawing of Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo which was alrightish but I didn't find too good.... SO I MADE IT MY MISSION TO BEAT IT !! :D

Here's the original actual photo:

Here's the one I'm aiming to beat:
Here's mine: [Boooooo my scanner doesn't scan A3s so I had to take a picture. It looks better in real life D: Or maybe that's just me being conceited. Because SPOILER ALERT that happens to be my character flaw. I am quite conceited. ):]

JUDGING PLEASE :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6:38 PM