upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, October 24
Try Smiling posted by Bon
Ceeeeeeeeeebs with science. kinda like how I ceebsed with everything else, because that's how I am.
HORTON HEARS A WHO on TV last night was so awesome. I loved it so much. AND JOJO !!! Omg he was so cute. It was deep how the first sound he uttered was to save his world :).
Dammit I totally had something philosophical to write about but I totally forgot it ==;. But something less deep -
The age old debate: fold or scrunch. Being a firm supporter of the fold method, I have no idea why people scrunch. Sure it saves time, but don't you run the risk of somehow having a hole or gap in the scrunch at exactly the part where your hand is placed to apply pressure [ew...]? And it seems to use so much more paper.... I tried scrunching a couple of times to perhaps understand the perspective of the scrunchers, but in the back of my mind, I was still scared about the gap, and had to keep adjusting the paper in my hand. And I couldn't even hold it properly, bits of the paper seemed to just stick out. It was not good. Someone tell me why people scrunch please 8)

Zzzzzzzzz. I have noticed how Kim Hyun Joong's nose is kinda not that beautiful, and neither is is entire face. I kinda only like his hair now...... Lol. I think it was only because of JIHOO !!! that I had a celebrity crush on him :(. OH COINKYDINK a Boys Before Flowers OST song just came on shuffle :O. Looks like it's time to make a new wallpaper..


You are quite awesome. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2:30 PM