upandaway
V.5
Sunday, October 3
They burned me
posted by Bon
So I realised last night at around 1 or 2 am [I wasn't sure because of daylight savingsss lolol] how epicly screwed I am for science, because I HAVE NOT STARTED STUDYING and there are 4 WHOLE YEARS WORTH OF SHIT TO RELEARN taking into account that I AM CURRENTLY SUCKING IN SCIENCE. And then today I was totally pumped to get studying, but then I started a game of Vortex on my bro's ipod. And got addicted. Sadly. And then I remembered I hadn't watched the new chonny yet which made me lost in youtube. AND THEN I REMEMBERED I hadn't watch Nikita yet. And then I felt the need for some music so I started up the playlist that I haven't listened to yet. BUT I CAN'T REALLY STUDY WHEN LISTENING TO MUSIC and I didn't want to stop listening. So. I'm only starting now.
LOLOL Obama kimbab:
Next 2 days will be going to the beach someplace. :)Labels: science, study
3:34 PM