Thursday, October 7
These are the signs
posted by Bon
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz holidays are boooooooring. I miss having people to talk to. I wanna go back to school. Good thing it's almost over. Wow, they went by quickly. :)
So past few days I did not blog. Was I studying? No. Kinda. No. I was just being a holiday potato. And this means procrastinating and playing dumb games 8D. Oh but I did go on a 2 day trip thing to Hunter Valley and drank wine and ate cheese. No seriously, that's what I did. Wine... is quite enjoyable, surprisingly. And I like cheeeeese. I made my parents buy me a block of cheddar lolol. And there was also this chocolate factory or something, but no free sampling, and it wasn't a factory in that you got to see chocolate being made. == what a letdown. But we also visited a British lolly shop and I swear to you, it was heavenly. :D The lady was like, "everything in this store is imported from Britain" in a British accent, and I was very tempted to say "Even you are !" in a friendly manner, but I was afraid it would be taken badly so I kept my mouth shut hahaha ... Also went to the beach and I got slightly freaked out by the thought of pirahnas......... And we stayed in this nice resort place, but it was 2 families in the one villa designed for one family, so my friend and I were designated the sofa bed to sleep on. And... my friend's kinda insomniac lol so I stayed up till like, 4 ==. The sofa bed was really lumpy, and to make it worse, there was a freaking mosquito, and I sleep with and arm out of the blanket right, so I woke up in the morning to find 8 mozzie bites on the one arm. But good fun (Y)
After hours of self reflection because I had nothing better to do, I found a character flaw. How awesome. :)
You got me crazy I'm imagining the sounds.Labels: beach, candy, game, holiday, Pirahnas, study
11:04 PM