YAAAAAY I LOVE FIRST DAY BACKS :D It was wonderful seeing everyone again even though it was only 2 short weeks and there were outings.... but yeah. I love the feeling.
Exam timetable make me feel even more stressed. D: Lol so screwed for jap. Today did these sheets in class, and D; omg. Even more hardcore screwed for science because nothing can seem to stick in my mindzorrrz. BUT YEAH ENOUGH OF THAT. Onto stuff probably no one cares about:
I derno why the U-Kiss' 시끄러!! MV got flagged == it is in no way explicit... what the tight prudish kpop peopre. Made me go through all this shit just to watch it on youtube since I was being honest about my age for my account. ==; Wow you know how instrumentals aren't that good most of the time? Well the song just happened to change to this very song's instrumental and it is quite good :O.
AND, HOW PRETTY IS SHE:
[It is almost definitely airbrushed and photoshopped BUT STILL !!!]
New member of Girl's Day, Yura. I usually don't care that much about girl kpop groups because you know...... and tbh their songs and voices kinda piss me off, but 2NE1 and 4minute are alright :) BUT MAYBE I MIGHT care about Girl's Day because of this babe. .... probably not because Girl's Day do not sound all too appealing. Mebbe just stalk the MVs 8)
I've been listening to Hello on repeat for daaaaays :D with intervals of not ofcourse otherwise I'd get sick of it all too easily.
Hmmm something not kpop related... I got nothing. >< :DLabels: 2NE1, 4minute, exams, Girl's Day, jap, K-pop, science, SHINee, U-Kiss, youtube