upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, October 3
Instant transmission posted by Bon
LOLOL so I was on ruse12, right, and I made it my mission to have everyone as a friend and to follow everyone, right? So I go around adding everyone, and I feel satisfied that I have everyone. But I check on the main page that there are 40 users, but I see that I am only following 39 people and so my OCD had me clicking random member for aaaages, hoping to somehow chance across the missing dude, and I looked at peoples' friends list and everything. BUT THEN AFTER A LONG WHILE I realise the missing person is me. HAHAHA !!

So yeah. Daylight saving. I was fixing the time on my phone and watch when I got to thinking, how annoying would it be if you were in a place with heaps of ANALOGUE [analog?] clocks, that are not programmed together so you have to go around fixing them one by one. The first place that came to mind was a casino lol, but then I realised that casinos didn't have clocks, not had heaps of them. Whatever, it was one or the other. I always remember things as one or the other. That's crappy. But the next place that came to mind was Parliament House, with the clocks every couple of intervals or something, with two light thingies to show when a meeting or whatever they call it was taking place. And all the clocks are analog. That would be a bitch to fix. I wonder how they do it. I wonder if there is a special business that specialises in clock adjusting and has great business on daylight saving days.

When I was small, my brother told me that if I swallowed my gum, my shit would smell nice. I dunno why that would stop me from swallowing my gum.....

Would you rather be able to teleport or fly ?

Labels: , , , ,

10:23 PM