Thursday, October 28
I'll be there
posted by Bon
:( for 1 and a 1/2 reasons.
The 1/2 being a crappy mark when I needed a win.
the 1 being. did you misplace it or something? :(. This might constitute as a 1 and a 1/2 in itself. Tonight felt weird because it was silent on your end. Uhhhhhh... :/ don't bar me please kinda insecure......
On the other hand, I got a dress for formal 8) It's light blue almost white, and has some frills? not really, but some interesting folds like, ripples? but big. of cloth down the front. Zzz can't explain.... will draw on paint hahaha:
It's from Forever New and there's a pink/orangy one so NO ONE GET THAT !
I wasn't going to say so at first because I had this conversation planned with you where I could subtly ask a question.... but yeah. I plan heaps of conversations. None of them ever happen for realz. I happy with the ones I've had but. :). :(
Shoes are insanely hard to shop for....
Ever pass someone who is your friend but not exactly a "Hi" friend, but pretended you were too out of it to notice them? Is it plausible to do that in a corridor with someone you regularly have conversations with? Is it an excuse that you're short and didn't look up to see who it was so you didn't notice them? Am I trying to justify why? :/
All of the shows this week are [slightly] scary D: Like, in Chuck, BABY COSTUMES AAAAAAAARGH !! But I actually jumped in Gossip Girl when the ninja attacked Blair O.O.... yeah. why don't I feel like watching duh shizzles?
...........2PM SHUFFLE DANCE !Labels: dress, formal, shopping
11:56 PM