upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 16
Be good or be good at it posted by Bon
My mother is being extra nazi so I've been not allowed on the computer for the past couple of days. But that doesn't stop me from sneaking on... 8) Except, I get caught. And my mum is extra scary. So like a dragon, I only go on when she's sleeping.
BUT because the school laptop is easy to not get caught with.... [debatable since I still got caught shitloads. Mebbe I'm just not ninja enough] I seem to have developed a new addiction of Pokemon Pictionary. hahaha........ lol it's fun. I love the new version of paint because you can move the shapes you draw, and you can even resize it. I hated paint before because it was so frustrationing that you had to get it right first go. And now that I've mastered the use of the curve... 8D. On my most productive day, I drew 3. That included studying in between, surprise surprise. I am quite sad. I like fire pokemon.
My forced computer [semi]haitus means I haven't beem watching any of my shit WHICH IS QUITE A BIG DEAL seeing as I follow like, 20 shows I'm pretty sure. So I'm half dying from withdrawal. Duuuuude I wonder what I've been doing with my extra time because I've only been studying for maybe a third of that time O.O
OH YEAH SOMETHING ELSE. So new basketball season, and MY TEAM IS PLAYING UNDER 20s because peeps in my team are old. Not U20 old, but yeah. I'm mean to be U17 I thinks.... SO ANYWAY, we got fully tabouli ownedzorrs 11 - 60. And I'm pretty sure this isn't the best team. Their shortest player was as tall as our tallest. Lmfao. This is going to be fun. And there's only one division so we can't move down. OH WELLS versing harder teams will helps us improve RIGHT ? :) OH OH BUT I BLOCKED [welll.... stripped seeing as I'm too short. Stripped haha that sounds funneh] SOMEONE YAAAAAAAAY :D



HARRY POTTER 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't FRICKING wait. OMFG QUIDDITCH JIZZZ. LOLOL WE'RE GONNA SLYTHERIN YOUR ASS HAHAHAAHAHA 8D.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5:07 PM