upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 30
Ayyyyyyyyyyyy girl posted by Bon
Zzzzzzzzzz mathsmark ):
BUT TGI was F yesterday. hahahah. Today had Chinese skewl 8) in the morning, during which I screwed a speech because I can't pronounce 4th tone properly. BUT YEAH. It's still morning. HOPEFULLY WILL PLAY SC2 IN THE AFTERNOON !
On another note, JAY PARK !!!!!!!!
Have I ever proclaimed my love for Jay Park? I think I may have, but HIS LEVEL OF AWESOME JUST SKYROCKETTED AFTER I WATCHED THAT !! <3

I'm sure peoplez have thought about this, but this is why time travel will never be invented:
Let's say that time travel is invented somewhere in the future, then the inventor will inevitably want time travel to be available earlier on, or want the human race to be ultra advanced, so the inventor will go way back to the beginning of time [or the beginning of humanity....] and bring all the knowledge that we have gained in the future to educate the earliest, unknowledgable humans. This will then allow more knowledge to be gained and brought back to the past again to gain even more knowledge until the entire human population is destroyed. The fact that we are still alive, are quite stupid, and don't have a time machine right now shows that a time travel is not possible.
BUT WHAT IF YOU COULD ONLY TRAVEL FORWARD IN TIME ?! That is the most stupid invention anyone can ever think of. Even if you time travel just a bit forward each time, greed will lead you to travel so much that you see the destruction of the world.
What I think is plausible, however, is swapping places with an alternate you in a parallel universe. I'm pretty sure parallel universes exist......... but first to swap places you would have to be able to communicate through different universes. O.O Uhhh...

Labels: , ,

12:04 PM